Safety Rules & Regulations
- Please keep head and body inside your vehicle.
- Riding in the bed, tailgate, or roof of a vehicle is not allowed.
- Please keep vehicle doors closed at all times.
- Convertibles and jeeps must have tops up and side doors on.
- Side doors of vans and hatchbacks must remain closed.
- Truck tailgates must remain closed.
- Please remove flags and other objects from the outside of your vehicle.
- No motorcycles, buses, RVs, trailers, or ATVs allowed.
- Speed limit is 8 m.p.h.
- Please remain on the roads.
- Follow arrows throughout the safari.
- One-way traffic only.
- Pull over to let other traffic pass when taking pictures or viewing animals.
- No hand feeding animals allowed.
- For the safety of the animals, ONLY feed the food provided by Rocky Ridge Safari.
- Please abide by no feeding zones.
- Do not feed animals within 100 feet of cattle guards or gates.
- Absolutely no alcohol or smoking allowed on the property.
- To keep our animals safe, please do not litter.
- Trash bins are located at the Safari Center and the exit.
- Be aware of steep inclines throughout the safari. Please use caution and keep a safe distance between other vehicles.
- Outside animals, including pets and service animals, are not allowed in the safari. This is for the safety of your animals and ours.
- Rocky Ridge Safari accepts no liability for damage to any vehicles, property, or persons as a result of interactions with the animals and facilities.
- All persons entering Rocky Ridge Safari do so at their own risk.
- Rocky Ridge Safari reserves the right to remove, without refund, anyone who violates the safety rules and regulations or staff instructions. Violators will be escorted out of the property.
- In the event of car trouble, animal danger, or to report a vehicle breaking the rules, call 903-502-2100.
- Video Surveillance is used throughout Rocky Ridge Safari.
The Safari Drive-Thru entrance closes at posted park hours. Vehicles must be out within ONE AND A HALF HOURS after the entrance gate closes.
ACCEPTANCE OF RECEIPT IS ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND UNDERSTANDING OF SAFETY RULES AND REGULATIONS.
THANKS FOR VISITING & HAVE AN EXCITING TOUR!